Looking for The Best of Times . . .

Everyday I look for reasons to smile. Here are some treasures for today. I highly recommend The Cuckoo Dance to take away any gloom. Try it for yourself.

Today, January 11, 2009, is International Thank You Day, Secret Pal Day and National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day.

Be forewarned it is Cuckoo Dancing Week. 

 This week we are honoring the memory of  the Laurel and Hardy comedy team. "The Dancing Cuckoos" was their theme song.




I would suggest you practice in front of a mirror and then with a friend. If you are in Stamford, CT, you might call one of our clients, Maria Fiora. She recently moved to 201 Summer Street across from the Majestic Theatre. If you like to dance, check out her dance club parties.  

This is a fine mess I am in . . . and I luv it!

No comments: