Mark your calendars . . .


Special Invitation from
BRANCHVILLE MOTORS
Spring Open House

Sunday May 3, 2009
10AM TO 2PM

Join us for a day of food, bikes, and comradery. Our annual store Open House coincides with Triumphs National Anniversary Days Open House.

Great Deals on New non-current Triumphs, Moto Guzzis and Vespas. Find great bargains on select gear from Dainese, First Gear, Triumph, Belstaff, Hein Gericke, and more.

FREE food, beverages and great atmosphere.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO SPEND A BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY?


For additional information:
Vespa of Ridgefield/Branchville Motors
71 Ethan Allen Highway, Route 7
Ridgefield, CT 06977
Telephone: (203) 544-7600

1 comment:

Eun Jung said...

What a funny image you inserted in this post. In fact, I was in search for pinking up some bike for food website and while I scrolling my pointer I came across to your lovely post. This is indeed a great read. The food bike and other details mentioned gave me much pleasure and ideas too. Thanks for the nice post. I can also add a bike related site that may bring some interest for the interested readers surely and this is here www.jxcycles.com/news/city-street-mobile-restaurant.html